AyaThai Travel is a global travel and leisure company offering superior services to international destinations with Thai orientation in mind.
We offer a complete service throughout the entire process from booking to providing expert knowledge and local assistance for each destination. We specialize in personalized services for wide range of clients from corporate executives, professionals, media, to private leisure groups.
AyaThai offers personalised business travel services “on a turn-key basis”. It operates with its own staff, thus avoiding added costs of intermediaries and agents. All standards of service do not inferior, and often exceed the standards of any international provider.
AyaThai aims to meet all your wishes and enhance your brand image within the limits of the budget. Paying great attention to the small details, the company guarantees that only truly devoted professionals take care of you.
One of the key beliefs of the team is that experience is the only thing you buy that makes you richer. And this is exactly what you get when you work with AyaThai.
What we do …
– Marketing campaigns, meetings, seminars, plant visits: planning, coordination and protocol.
– Travel management and operation: visa, logistics, accommodation, food and beverage, sightseeing.
– Travel risk assessment and destination safety advisory.
– Executive Services: assistance and scheduling, private charter, close security.
Where we do it …
– Regions: ASEAN, Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand and more.
– Theme travel: cruises, sport, events, special interests, education and training.
How we do it …
– We do it ourselves: we are neither broker or agent. AyaThai services are provided by AyaThai UK.
– We do it well: we respect standards of service and quality of care.
– We do it for you: we care about your brand image mindful of your budget.
Corporate ethics and compliance …
– We maintain standards of business ethics and integrity similar and compatible to that of other global corporations.
– We maintain compliance with the UK Bribery Act and the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.