Al Faisaliah Spa by Espa
Creating Spas in the five star market around the world for more than 10 years, we have an intuitive understanding and creative adaptability to develop projects from conception and design, through building and starting up into fully operational and progressive facilities.
Determination to combine the best of ancient and modern therapies with the finest quality ingredients and skin care advances is deep within our philosophy.
The result is an unusual combination of Spa inspired products, treatments and services that harness the best of aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, thalassotherapy and phytotherapy. Absorbing these elements, the ESPA philosophy is focused upon enhancing an individual’s lifestyle in a way that is both holistic and versatile. Above all, our commitment to products and treatments really works.
- Reception Area, offering private consultation area for guidance on treatments and homecare products.
- Luxurious changing areas with spacious lockers providing beautiful robes, towels and slippers.
- Relaxation Lounge, with large circular relaxation pods, softly draped screens for privacy and meditative crystals suspended in mid-air.
- Swimming pool with swan neck massage fountains, a vitality whirlpool and heated ergonomic loungers for the ultimate hydro-therapy experience, all surrounded by swirling calligraphy-inspired carvings.
- 8 private treatment rooms, including 2 Private Imperial Spa Suites, offering the ultimate spa experience, which includes private changing, steam room, sauna and shower. Treatments are personalised.
- Manicure and Pedicure Studio specialising in holistic hand and foot treatments.
- Thermal Heat Experiences, including Hammam with sparkling, star-studded ceiling and central bathing waterfall. Wellbeing Experience Showers offering hydro jet body massage, monsoon downpour and waterfall effects. Ice Fountain is filled with glistening crushed ice.