Jewel Changi Airport
With its iconic architecture, lush indoor gardens, one-of-a-kind attractions, and unique shopping and dining options, Jewel Changi Airport (Jewel) is a multi-dimensional lifestyle destination for Singapore residents and international travellers to enjoy.
The general operating hours of Jewel are from 10am to 10pm, with anchor tenants remaining open into the early hours of the morning. With retail outlets and eateries integrated with elements of nature, visitors at Jewel can enjoy an unparalleled shopping and dining experience while relaxing in lush greenery. It will also offer both locals and international visitors an experience of discovery through an eclectic mix of one-of-a-kind play attractions, as well as early check-in for flights, baggage storage and accommodation facilities.
Two key highlights of the Jewel experience include
• HSBC Rain Vortex: The HSBC Rain Vortex is a 40-metre tall indoor waterfall with water cascading through an oculus in the roof of the building. Set to be the world’s tallest indoor waterfall, the HSBC Rain Vortex was inspired by the frequent rains in Singapore and will complement the lush greenery surrounding the various lifestyle offerings, making it a sight to behold from every floor.
• Shiseido Forest Valley: The Shiseido Forest Valley is a verdant four-storey landscape, which houses one of the largest indoor collection of plants in Singapore. The landscaping will complement the wide array of retail and F&B activities at Jewel, allowing visitors to shop and dine amidst a resplendent indoor forest.
The Jewel experience also consists of five different pillars:
• Shop & Dine: Jewel contains over 280 units, with about 30% dedicated to F&B and the remaining space dedicated to retail. A quarter of the total leased units are flagship outlets, new-to-market brands and new-concept stores. The tenant mix also features well-established brands and anchor tenants, including a supermarket and a cinema. Further elevating the retail and dining experiences are the duplex retail spaces, terrace garden F&B options and dining facilities under the stars.
• Fly: Jewel is a destination on its own, providing travellers with plenty to experience between flights, rides and stopovers. Early check-in counters and baggage storage facilities, open from 6am to midnight daily, allow travellers to have a worry-free experience while they shop, dine, relax and play to make the most of their time before flying out of Singapore. In line with the growth of Singapore as a regional cruise centre, Jewel also has the Changi Lounge which provides seamless transfers for passengers with connections to cruise and ferry services.Embargoed until 12:30pm, 11 April 2019 4
• Stay: YOTELAIR, known for its flexible accommodation options, opens its first-ever Asian property at Jewel. YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport is set to become an integral part of the multi-dimensional Jewel experience and the larger Singapore destination as well as a respite for travellers and transit passengers.
• Play: Underscoring the theme of exploration is an eclectic mix of one-of-a-kind play attractions at the Canopy Park, located on the topmost level of Jewel. Canopy Park promises a gamut of fun experiences for the young and young-at-heart, with Manulife Singapore onboard as a partner for the Sky Nets attraction to promote an active and healthy lifestyle. On Level 4, the Changi Experience Studio will tell different slices of the Changi Airport story.
Follow winner on