Hotel Las Islas
Reconnect and refresh your spirit amidst the white sand beaches and turquoise waters of Colombia’s Isla Barú. Located just 45 minutes from Cartagena, Hotel Las Islas, as member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is a sophisticated, environmentally conscious retreat, with luxurious accommodations and exceptional amenities.
Settle into one of our 55 immaculately appointed bungalows, with views of the sea or of the neighboring Parque Nacional Natural Corales del Rosario y de San Bernardo. Visit one of our restaurants and bars for locally sourced, expertly prepared cuisine. Relax by the freshwater pool, take in the views from the solarium or explore one of the many activities available at the hotel.
Revitalize your mind and body with a visit to Spa Niña Daniela. Designed by a renowned local architect, the hotel’s beachfront spa and wellness center is a haven of tranquility within the breathtaking beauty of our surroundings, and features a full menu of soothing treatments.
Do not miss out on these additional benefits included in the room rates:
- Night show: the bioluminescence plankton tour is an amazing experience to enjoy when the sun sets down
- Cooking or cocktail class
- Gong session
- Astronomical tour: A sidereal experience at Hotel Las Islas
- Transfer to hotel’s private island “Isleta”
- Digital Mapping
- Snorkel, kayak, and paddle board kit
- Helicopter tours: fly over one of the most emblematic national parks of the Colombian Caribbean.
Throughout your visit, you’ll enjoy the personalized attention of our staff members, all of whom are committed to making your stay truly extraordinary.
HOTEL LAS ISLAS
Barú – Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
Tel: (+57) 1 3442704
Follow winner on