David has more than 30 years property experience and has worked as a Sales Director on the boards of a number of the UK’s best known brands from both London and country offices. David specialises in both on and off market luxury property, mainly in the residential sector, with a focus on central London and the Home Counties. In the last decade he has been involved in some of London’s largest sales, from apartments in One Hyde Park where he set the record price for a resale, to luxurious mansions in locations like Belgrave Square to estates and country houses, farms and estates in the Home Counties.
A Spears top 500 agent for some years, David’s focus is on discretion for both the buyer and seller, and a seven day a week service. He advises on property trends both in the UK and parts of Europe. He was formally the top salesperson in John Taylor, in Europe, in 2013, Sales Director of Hamptons International, and Sales and Lettings Director of Chesterton Humberts, UK. He has also worked from many Savills offices across the UK reporting to the Residential and Rural Board. David is at the forefront of both broadsheet marketing and targeted social media marketing, if required, with thousands of followers on his social media accounts.
The company offers a highly personal bespoke agency service with:
- International reach including both high net-worth and family office contacts across the Middle East, Asia, the Americas and Europe. He has a black book of contacts for properties and investments, in both London and the Home Counties, which is second to none.
- In depth knowledge of the market and global trends, and advice on likely political interference within the market.
- Experience in selling complicated structures, London leaseholds, and estates.
- Introductions to solicitors, mortgage brokers, accountants, tax lawyers, valuers, building surveyors, private bankers and private schools, where appropriate.
- Expert witness experience for court cases including both property transactions and property company transactions due diligence.
David Adams, Managing Director– BSc MSc (Hons) Mem NAEA
Rex Adams, Estate Agent-BSc (Hons)
Follow winner on