Sara Hegazy is the reative Director behind the international brand SARA HEGAZY. She is a Communication Engineer who has burnished her fashion talent in LONDON COLLEGE of FASHION. She is specialized in one piece custom fitted couture hand designed, engineered and embroidered. Since 2010, Sara was a Dubai based fashion designer, with participation in several local and international events in UAE, Egypt and the worldwide.
Officially, she has been the first Fashion Consultant and Designer at ASFOUR CRYSTAL INTERNATIONAL, and her 4th collection was launched in ASIA FASHION JEWELRY INTERNATIONAL FAIR, Hong Kong in Sep 2013, under the patronage of the giant international Jewelry manufacturer; ASFOUR CRYSTAL.
Her 5th collection was an Avant-garde couture evening and wedding gowns, which was inspired by the last queen of Egypt CLEOPATRA. The collection was fully crystallized by luxury custom made crystals from ASFOUR CRYSTAL only for this collection, which takes you in an imaginary tour in ancient Egypt.
Paris Marriot Champs-?lys?es has hosted the official launch of her 5th collection as a part of PARIS FASHION WEEK main events in Sep 2014. Sara and her collection were awarded the 2nd place in an international competition organized by TIFFANY FASHION WEEK, Season 2, with participation of 13 international designers from all over the globe.
Sara has taken the lead in several local and international events, and this is just a glimpse of it:
- Nominated in MENA's next top Designer, 2012.
- Partner and participant of the first emerging talent designers event, CAIRO FASHION FESTIVAL, November 2012.
- First Egyptian couture brand hit LONDON FASHION WEEK catwalks, February 2013.
- First Egyptian designer showcased her designs at CARRIGE HOUSE CENTRE, New York, July 2014.
- Official TEDx speaker as an Egyptian Fashion Entrepreneur, March 2014.