As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we’ve built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high speed trains and public transit that’s smarter than ever.
But it’s not just our products and services that make us a global leader. The most important success factor is our employees, all 70,900 of them. Together we’re focused on making mobility more efficient, sustainable and inviting than ever before. We call it The Evolution of Mobility.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montréal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2015, we posted revenues of $18.2 billion.
With more than 31,200 employees and a leadership position in global markets, Bombardier Aerospace designs, manufactures and supports innovative aviation products for the business, commercial, specialized and amphibious aircraft markets. We have the most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and we hold the number one position in business and regional aircraft. Our high-performance aircraft and services set the standard of excellence in several markets, including:
• Business aircraft - Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft families
• Commercial aircraft - new C Series program, CRJ Series and Q Series aircraft families
• Aerostructures & Engineering Services - aircraft structures, component repair and other services
• Amphibious aircraft - Bombardier 415 and Bombardier 415 MP aircraft
• Specialized aircraft solutions - Bombardier aircraft modified for special missions
• Aircraft services and training - aircraft parts, maintenance, comprehensive training, technical support and publications, and online services
Bombardier the evolution of mobility